Tuesday, June 05, 2018, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
An Interactive Seminar to Maximize your Neighboring Efforts
Cost: $20.00 (Lunch Provided)
Pastors and ministry leaders, do you long to reach more people for Christ and incorporate them into your church family?
- How do we mobilize small teams to reach unsaved neighbors?
- How do we reach people who are open to practical truth, but are not ready to come to worship services designed for believers?
- What types of meetings can we create that will expose them to Biblical principles that apply to everyday life? (Pre-Evangelism Funnel)
- How do we attract the unsaved with meetings designed for them?
- How to keep the unsaved coming and moving towards making a full commitment to Christ?
- How do we start groups that new believers will love?
This conference will provide “nuts and bolts” practices that go beyond John's past seminars in NorthStar.
Dr. John Worcester has started one evangelistically effective group or church after another for 40+ years. After each start-up he reflected on mistakes and made improvements. Scripture, wise counsel, and experience have yielded principles that have worked in many cultures and situations. John's mission is to pass on what he has learned to those hungry to accelerate their evangelistic fruitfulness.